Saturday, September 5, 2015

Let’s give polymer a twist! New upcoming tutorial – GUESS & WIN!

Hello Everyone!
It’s good to be back ☺

For the past year I have been exploring new methods to upgrade our polymer clay work, give it a twist up.

Many of you asked me in my tutorial survey, for new ways to combine polymer clay artwork in mix media work while creating something beyond the basics.

The time has come! 

I am happy to announce my brand-new class, which will be offered in the next few days.

After working (for almost 9 months!) I have created over 60 videos and 50 projects, my “baby” is almost here!
Just few final pushes and it will be out ;)

Curious to know what it is all about? 

You’re welcomed to join the guessing game here and offer your best guess!

One of you will be the winner of a free project of your choice! 

There are a lot more to come!
Freebies, gifts and endless surprises, stay tuned!

If you want to be notified when the new class is announced, join the Express mailing list!

Now, Join the guessing @ PolyPediaOnlineExpress :)
http://www.polypediaonlineexpress.com/lets-give-polymer-twist-new-upcoming-tutorial-guess-win/

0 comments:

Post a Comment