Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Polymeri Online 9.1.13 | Big sized polymer clay purses, Glasses and phone box, Joyous necklace and Cube stamping tutorial



Polymer clay purses
While working on my new sample purses for CFCF 2013, I found this great link - The girls from "Parole de Pate" made a purses challenge among themselves, this time, not a miniature - it's a real size bag mostly made of polymer clay, additional materials are allowed. They did a fabulous work!
http://paroledepate.canalblog.com/archives/2012/12/04/25727648.html

Polymer clay box
and another purse-box item made by Liz and Frog, beautiful created, those fine details! People think I have the patience to work with tiny pieces but I think Liz deserves a medal!
Don't miss her super cool "I'm so sexy" millefiori cane

Joyous Necklace!
VeruDesign joyous necklace reminded me of my recent Extruder experiments, these wrapped beads create such a fun piece!
VeruDesign is Veruschka, the creator of beautiful one-of-a-kind polymer clay jewelry, she is a Bolivian girl, raised in Germany and Bolivia. Her flickr site is full of color and movement - love it.
and her FB and website.

Pastel Chalks Fimomaus Tutorial
Fimomaus - Veronique Hoffmann posted a fun free tutorial of cube stamping using pastel chalks. Veronique is a student of mine and is known for her speedy pace and fast learning.
Now, she is offering us her knowledge in this elegant pattern.
Thank you, my friend :)

My US trip is getting closer, 1 month ahead for planning, samples and swap gifts, I am off to my studio for more work, photos will be posted in a couple of days. Have a warm day! it's freezing here these days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment