Sunday, March 25, 2012

Polymeri Online 25.3.12 | Owls on TV, Smiley face cane, Pink bunny and Knotted jewelry


My last day of packing and getting ready to my trip started when I found out one of my kids passport will expire in 3 days. I have no idea how that happened but we spent ALL day running all over the country to fix it. I think I lost 10 years of my life from the stress, but now all is ready, thanks god.

Last PolymeriOnline post before I go -

Henry and Albert are 2 brother owls. They like video games, computer and watches T.V all day long. Esther/Mocha is a polymer clay artist who loves animals and creates them with lot's of love and details.


French artist - GADOUILLE made a face cane and is sharing with us some of the steps on the way to become a final cane. She says it is not what she expected and I say - why? :)


I know Valentine was 1.5 months ago, but here is a cute bunny tutorial made with Fimo air basic. The tutorial is made by Kellie from "Makeitwithme" blog


Some of DisenyArte (Olga) recent jewelry are made of polymer clay beads and a kind of macrame knotting. The final result is impressive, colorful and unique.

See you on another continent! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Iris! To spread my work, the necklace it's made with braided leather, crochet, polymer clay pieces and recycled fabric. I´m honored that you pick my work! Thank you so much. Olga by Disenyarte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Iris to speak about my work ! To give some more explanation : the face cane is exactly what I expected ! In retun, what I expected too was to make a little cane fast done.... It was not the case this time once more !!! But I'm happy of the result for all that !

    ReplyDelete