Thursday, January 20, 2011

Polymeri Online 20.1.11


Geek millefiori for cool people! That's Bear Duck description of his stuff, "Bearduck" is actually what they call their pet Newfoundland, who looks like a bear and acts like a duck :) Those millefiori canes are super fun!

SilverLeafShiny is handmade mixed media jewellery by Anna Roberts, combining polymer clay with foil, shimmer powder, metal leaf and any other shiny things she can get my hands on. :)

In Fizzyclaret Etsy store you will find handmade miniature items as well as other unusual pieces of art.
I loved her silver tinted rose pendant!

My Fimo Kitchen is Gordana Radovanovic from Serbia, and indeed she has some cool polymer cookin'! check out the strainer she is using for displaying her beads, I think it's a briliant idea for drying them after varnish too! cool!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Iris!I'm a bit late noticing your post,but very happy to see it on your blog,indeed!Thanks for giving me a room for My Fimo Kitchen, and ,also,for teaching and inspiring me with your work!

    ReplyDelete