Thursday, January 28, 2010

Winner of Heart Beads set is....

I took one of my readers advice and used a random name picker rather than cutting all your names up and popping them in a basket like I usually do.

I found this cool site, just enter the names and it feels like i am in Vegas for a minute! :)
http://classtools.net/main_area/template_loader.php/?fruit_machine

I wish there can be more than one winner, I am sure all of you will make beautiful things with my beads.

here are the screen shots (photo), to keep names private here are the initials of the participants - a.s, b.k, m.k, c.r, c.o, b.f, l.c, y.,k l.s, l.r, j.w, p.m. l.p, r.s, k.w, h.c, n.g, b.v, c.l, c.n, k.m, r.w
and the winner is - N. G!

I will be sending you an email!

I want to remind you all about my special sale for the new PolyPediaOnline # 7 -Geometric Canes, it's 15% off just till the 1st of February.






0 comments:

Post a Comment