Sunday, February 17, 2008

After 3 Days in NYC, I'm heading to CFCF


Oh, those were heavenly 3 days in New-York City, although my NY flight was canceled due to the weather i did arrived one day late and after 8 years since my last visit, i enjoyed my return and visited all the places i wanted to, i must mention that every muscle in my body ackes from all the walking i did but that's nothing few days of claying won't heal...
Soooo, what have i done...I've been Downtown bought some goodies in Canal street, been in PEARL Paint but they almost had NO polymer clay! visited "Bodies" exhibition, walked all the way from there to 48th street, shopped for costumes for Purim in NewYork Costumes amazing store, wish we had one of those in Israel...made some shopping for the kids in the big ToysRUs store in Times Square, The beautiful Apple store, Central Park, Union Sqaure, F.A.O Shwartz unique toys store, Macy's, H&M and so many more i can't even remember...

I'm ready to go back to my working table and learn from all the talented artists and teachers in CFCF and Synergy. My flight leaves in few hours to Baltimore.

More to Come!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you :)

    I wish I were in the USA, going to this fab conference, instead of sitting at my boring old desk in Sydney.

    Looking forward to regular updates!

    Sera
    http://fabulousfrippery.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iris!

    We meet at CFCF, thought you might want to check out my blog where I blogged about CFCF and you too!!!

    Laura
    PS It was nice meeting you and seeing your hearts in person too!
    Check out my blog at http://abbett2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete